1. Access any computer with internet connection, at home or any Internet Café.
2. Read carefully the Admission Brochure before filling up the application form.
3. Log on to www.vcfwadmission.in
4. Register yourself by clicking the "Register" button and Enter a mobile number and set password. Keep this password for your future login to the system.
5. Enter personal details in the "Personal details page"
6. Select course details in "Educational page" then click "Proceed Next" button
7. In 10+2 subject Marks details:
a) FIRST select "Related subject" and press Load subject buttons.
b)Then select a subject that you studied in 10+2 class from "select subject" drop down box.
c) Next enter the marks in the appropriate box and press "ADD" button.
d) Again select other subjects from "select subject" drop down box. And enter marks and press "ADD" button
e) Do this until the marks of all the subjects from "Related subjects" drop down menu are added (select only those subjects that you studied in 10+2 Class).
f) THEN select "Other subject" from "select type" drop down menu and press Load subject buttons.
g) Then select subjects one by one that you studied in 10+2 class from "select subject" drop down box.
h) Enter marks and ADD marks as before.
8. Goto next page and fill up as directed.
9. Fill up the application form carefully and generate challan and take a print out of it.
10. You may preview/print the Application Form for your future reference by clicking appropriate buttons.
11. After submission, print the filled-in Application Form alongwith the Confirmation Slip (if you opt for online remittance) containing your Application Number or the Bank Challan (if you opt for cash payment in the Bank) by clicking Print button.
12. Till now your Appilcation is NOT successfully submitted (for cash payment mode). For Sucessfully submission of Application form enter the Bank Reference Number / Transaction ID / Journal Number that can be obtained from Bank to the system by loging in www.vcfwadmission.in second time.
13. Your application is valid only upon payment of the Application fee within the due date.
14. You may check your Payment Status on-line. For cash payments in the Bank, please allow 1 day after remitting the fee.
15. To ensure validation of your Application Form, please check "CHECK STATUS" button in the admission site www.vcfwadmission.in. In case, your application does not get validated till then, then only visit College Office along with proof of Application Fee submission on or before 11th June, 2016 till 11:30 AM beyond which no complaints will be entertained.
16. Print out the Fee-paid Slip while checking your Payment Status and produce the same at the time of admission/counselling.
17. If you wish to apply for more than one subject, please submit separate applications and remit separate fee.