A student taking up Major Course in a subject under semester-wise 4-year Honours Programme must have obtained:
* 50% marks in aggregate with 45% marks in the subject or related subject (TABLE-1)* at the previous qualifying examination.
* 55% marks in the subject or related subject (TABLE-1)* at the previous qualifying examination and pass marks in aggregate.
* 50% marks in aggregate in case the candidate opting Honours in the subject which is not included in her previous qualifying examination.
* 40% marks in aggregate.
* 40% marks in the subject and pass marks in aggregate.
* 40% marks in the subject or related subject (TABLE-1)* at the previous qualifying examination.
A student taking up a semester-wise 3-year Multidisciplinary Course must have obtained:
Applicant must qualify in H.S. or equivalent examination.
Candidates who passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent Examination in 2020 and onwards are eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the above-mentioned Courses of Studies provided she has also passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.
* A candidate shall be allowed to take up the subject(s) under heading '(A)' if she has passed the subject(s) under heading '(B)' in the previous qualifying examination shown in Table-1
|Sl. No.||A||Sl. No.||B|
|1.||Mathematics||1.||Mathematics / Business Mathematics|
|2.||Physics||2.||Physics and Mathematics|
|4.||Zoology||4.||Zoology / Biology / Biotechnology|
|5.||Botany||5.||Botany / Biology / Biotechnology|
|6.||Physiology||6.||Physiology / Biology / Biotechnology|
|7.||Electronics||7.||Electronics / Physics and Mathematics|
|Sl. No.||For taking up Honours in||Must qualify in the subject(s)|
|1.||Economics||Mathematics (For WBCHSE)
Mathematics or Business Mathematics (Other board)
Business Economics including Business Mathematics (for WBCHSE)
|4.||Physiology||Physiology or Biology or Bio-technology
|5.||Philosophy||Philosophy or Psychology|